Saturday, 30th of June
Ok, so I’ve still a few more things to organise but here’s the rough run down to get the ball rolling.
- We’ll meet at Colonial Brewing Co. in Port Melbourne for a couple of brewski’s.
- Then we’ll wander over to Starward Distilery for a production tour and whiskey tasting ($20).
- From, there, we’ll can jump on the 109 to Southbank for a feed at the Boat Builders Yard.
- And finally, we’re booked in at 10pm for some putt putt fun at Holey Moley ($16.50)
- From there, we can just see where the night takes us…
- I’m thinking we kick things off at Colonial from about 3 or 4pm.
How does that all sound?
If you haven’t already done so, can you please RSVP yay or nay. It just makes planning a tonne easier.
Cheers boys, should be good night to celebrate Linco’s life sentence. 🙂